Recently, a few people have approached us wondering how they could be involved with the Incluseum. This is great, as we want the Incluseum to be a dynamic tool that uses and builds upon your expertise. Here are some concrete ways in which you can contribute to the project:
- Give us input and feedback: What are your thoughts/concerns/questions about social inclusion in museums? What sub-topics would you be interested in reading about? What kind of activities would you want to participate in?
- Share your projects and research with us. We would love to give visibility to what you’re working on, so let us know about it! You could guest blog for us or we could conduct an interview with you.
- Have you read a book, a report, or visited an exhibit that connects to themes of social inclusion in museums? You could write a review about it.
- Write a personal commentary piece in which you explore your ideas about social inclusion in museums
- Get in touch if you want support. We are eager to support inclusive projects that museum professionals are working hard to get off the ground. Is there a program you would love to run but need more time or resources in order to coordinate? Interested in planning a project but needing some collaborators to brainstorm with? We would be happy to talk with you about how we could support your effort.
We look forward to working with you in 2013!