Here is a collection of tools and articles that The Incluseum has published over the last several years. You can use these as conversation guides and catalysts as well as for group activities.
- Conversation Guide: Activist? Activism? Museums? More info on using this tool here.
- Conversation Guide: Who is your museum for? More info on using this tool here.
- Conversation Starter: Bringing Self-Examination to the Center of Social Justice Work in Museums.
- Group Activity: TABOO: Incluseum Edition. More info on using this tool here.
- Planning Guide: Suggestions for Engaging with Homeless Adults.
- Article: (Re)Frame: The Case for New Language in the 21st Century Museum.
- Article: Inclusion in Museums: A Matter of Social Justice
- Metadata Schema: The Incluseum Metadata Schema: Controlled Vocabulary for Tagging.